With the rise and widespread adoption of wireless technologies and pervasive wireless networks, come nearly limitless possibilities for transforming how government does business. Emerging wireless technologies can enable everything from streamlined operations, autonomic law enforcement, superior military intelligence, and improved national security and emergency preparedness. Along with the promise of innovation, comes substantial risk and critical success factors must be in place to realize the advantages of these technologies. Learn how government IT departments can securely and cost-effectively support and manage multiple mobile device types and operating systems.
- Which emerging wireless technologies hold the most promise for the public sector and why
- What options exist to support secure diverse mobile device choice
- How to ensure the security of architectures that incorporate next generation wireless devices
- Practical examples of how wireless technologies are being deployed in the public sector
- How apps will play into the future of mobile