Announcing the FOSE/GovSec 2012 Mobile App!
For attendees, the FOSE/GovSec 2012 app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute info
- About This Show keeps all show information in one place
- Schedule-at-a-Glance can easily organize schedules with one click
- Alerts allow attendees to receive important real-time communications from the show organizer
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Keep up with industry news with RSS feeds under News right in the app
- Attendees can interactively locate exhibitors they want to visit
- Use Community Photo to save and share your show experiences
- Connect with your colleagues with the Friends feature
For Exhibitors: The FOSE/GovSec mobile app will provide sponsors with the opportunity for mobile sponsorships and promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. This gives exhibitors a far-reaching, cost-effective way of advertising in this popular medium. It’s a handy tool for the trade show, but it also lives on throughout the year, providing users with industry reference tool with company, product and contact information plus exhibitor advertising all year long. Since exhibitor content appearing on the app is managed by the exhibitors themselves, it’s a place to point new business prospects to whenever new information is available, on a device hey use daily right in the palm of their hands.
Downloading the FOSE/GovSec Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus, iPod Touch & iPad) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for FOSE GovSec.
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/fose-govsec2012). From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.