The FOSE & GovSec Conference Hotels are now sold out!
Please contact A Room With A View for information on the designated FOSE & GovSec overflow hotels. They will secure the lowest available rates at hotels within walking distance of The Convention Center.
In the event that rooms become available at The Renaissance Hotel due to cancellations, A Room With A View will notify conference attendees and help transfer reservations back to The Renaissance Hotel in the order in which they were booked.
A Room With A View can be reached at 1-800-780-4343.
This is a FREE SERVICE for all FOSE & GovSec attendees.
Hotel guest questions? Contact Yolanda Radochia, Director, Event Services, (781) 932-8982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center is located at:
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Access the Convention Center via the L Street entrance between 7th & 9th Street or, if traveling by Metro, exit at the Convention Center stop and use the Convention Center entrance located at the corner of 7th & M Street.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport Metro Station is located on the Concourse (Level 2).
- Take the Yellow Line Train marked Mt Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center.
- Exit the train at the Mt Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center.
- Upon exiting the Mt Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center Metro Station, the entrance to the Convention Center will be directly in front of you.
- For more information, please call (202) 962-1234 or go to www.wmata.com
The DC Circulator makes frequent stops at the Convention Center through the red line. Please see www.dccirculator.com for details.
Looking for a place to park?
We have identified over 3,000 parking spaces in a three block radius of the facility. These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage exhibitors and attendees to use the public parking facilities, so that it does not impact the limited residential parking. There are also approximately 100 metered parking spaces within close proximity to the facility.
There are twelve designated public parking spaces designated for vehicles displaying disability parking placards/permits or license tags in the following locations:
- North end of 7th Street between L and Mt Vernon Streets (3 metered spaces)
- South end of 9th Street between Mount Vernon Place and L Street (3 metered spaces)
- South end of 9th Street between L Street and M Street (3 metered spaces)
- South end of 9th Street between M Street and N Street (3 metered spaces)
Parking signs are posted indicating that the spaces are for two-hour parking from 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM daily.